Thursday, July 06, 2006

I suck

This is a follow up to the I rock blog from a few days ago, maybe with it, some people tought i am that kind of person that can only see his good points and thinks himself is perfect, just to make sure, i'm not that kind of person :-D

And why i suck? Well, today was my fourh fail trying to pass the driving test and i did get into contrary direction no less!!!

Well, at least i lasted a bit more than that poor girl that could not even start because she did not remember of disengaging the hand brake :-/

Well, five is a good number right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Albert, I pass my test drive at fifth try, eleven years ago.

Along this eleven years, I have drive without any accident or got fined.

Just relax and try to practice with a friend, parent or relative.

Trust me, you can improve a lot if you practice outside drive academy.

Anonymous said...

Took me six, and no accidents other than the first few weeks after I passed, by I put that down to cocky teenager syndrome.

Good luck with the next!

Rafael Carreras said...

Five worked for me, too.